The Eighth Circuit Bar Association's Spring 2018 Newsletter is now available! Members can download it from our website here (see March 2018).
Feature articles in this issue include:
- President’s Note – John M. Baker
- Judge Ralph Erickson Encourages Lawyers to Be Brief, Clear in Their Advocacy – Ryan W. Marth
- Judge Robert Van Pelt Is Remembered as His Grandson Is Married in the Courtroom Where the Judge Once Presided – Judge Richard Kopf
- On the (Cleaned up) Wave – Kelvin D. Collado
- The Honorable Roger L. Wollman Announces He Will Take Senior Status – Melissa C. Hinton
- Update on the Eighth Circuit Judicial Conference
We hope you enjoy these great articles.
Comments and suggestions for future articles are always welcome. Please send them to Benjamin Wilson at email@example.com.