We welcome you to join Judge Ralph R. Erickson, Judge David R. Stras, Clerk of Court Michael E. Gans, and Eighth Circuit Bar Association members Adam Hansen and Kyle R. Kroll at an upcoming virtual CLE about the record on appeal. This engaging and educational discussion will offer useful practice tips and judicial insights on six important topics:
2. Correcting/supplementing the record
3. Addendum and appendix preparation
4. Using the record
5. Sealed records
6. The future of the record on appeal
The event will take place on May 19, 12:00-1:00 PM (CST), hosted over Zoom. All appellate practitioners, whether members of the Eighth Circuit Bar Association or not (including students), are invited and encouraged to attend.
The event is
· Free to all Eighth Circuit Bar Association members.
· $40 to private attorney non-members (whom we encourage to join the association for the same price, for which you will receive access to all events, monthly Eighth Circuit updates, newsletters, and more year-round).
· $25 to public attorney or law student non-members (who we also encourage to join the association)
Questions should be directed to Kyle Kroll, at 612-604-6598, or KKroll@winthrop.com.