EIGHTH CIRCUIT BAR ASSOCIATION
Joining the Bar Association brings several benefits, including:
· Quarterly complementary CLEs, like the annual “Supreme Court Term in Preview,” which previews, each fall, the high-profile cases scheduled to be decided during the Supreme Court's upcoming term;
· Access to other high-value CLEs, including virtual events like the five-part webcast held in October of 2020, focusing on appellate practice and recent developments in the Eighth Circuit;
· Monthly updates about Eighth Circuit cases, featuring current en banc cases, Eighth Circuit cases pending before the Supreme Court, and notable oral arguments;
· Quarterly newsletters, with tips for appellate practice and feature articles; and
· Mentorship and networking opportunities with other appellate lawyers and judges.